We have built you a beautiful eco-conscious practice facility that keeps our students and teachers in mind with every detail.
- Clean facilities
- Free Brita Hydration Station
- Street parking (download ParkMobile app for easy convenience)
- Private entrance
- Beautiful, sky-lit, windowed Yoga room
- Flotex anti-microbial, no-slip, eco-friendly floor covering in the Yoga room
- A hot room full of fresh air-flow
- Yoga Essentials Boutique
- Mat + towel rentals
- Showers and bathrooms
- Spacious lounge and common areas
- 24/7 security
- Friendly, dedicated instructors to help you achieve your greatest potential
- Products from local kombucha maker, Big Easy Bucha
Our studio brings you healthy heat of 108 degrees with an abundance of fresh oxygen, UV filtered air to remove all bacteria and impurities, and Forbo, Flotex flooring: a non-absorbent, hygienic floor with anti-microbial treatment to protect against bacteria.
Design & showers
We are often told our studio has a lot of New Orleans charm. We are located in a historic building in the Arts District of Downtown New Orleans. The creation of our yoga studio was a renovation of the building, and allowed for raw historic, architectural elements to remain throughout, while also implementing the technology for the “hot room” that was necessary. The design allows for students to practice Bikram Yoga in a state of the art facility with a backdrop of exposed brick and sunlight streaming into the room from Julia Street. Occasionally in class, you hear the faint rumble of the streetcar passing. We have showers with complimentary toiletries. Our studio is sophisticated and stylish, but more importantly, it is fun, loving, and friendly.